PHILADELPHIA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS
We are Philadelphia wedding photographers based in Pennsylvania and love Philly! If you’re looking for a unique talent to capture your wedding. You’ve found the right folks! We want to photograph weddings in all Philadelphia & surrounding areas; since it’s the state we love & call home. You can also see other destination weddings locations article if you’re consider eloping.
Here’s a list of some of the best and most unique venues in Pennsylvania from the photographers who traveled the states and world. We believe PA has a lot to offer, from Philadelphia and surrounding areas, Leigh Valley, NEPA, Lancaster and much much more. Check out those places that a lot of Philadelphia wedding photographers just swoon over. Not only your guests will be extremely impressed but your vendors ecstatic to work in such amazing venues. Wedding Photographers look at the best places from aesthetic point of view and also, from experience, where we’ve seen weddings there and/or can compare the ambiance, size, location and beauty of it all. So, check out those we truly believe could steal your heart.
The list consists of places that are truly high end, exquisite and grand places that can hold large city black tie events to cozy, romantic, relaxed & rustic venues for intimate weddings. We are sure one of the mentioned venues will steal your heart. We, as wedding photographers love all types of weddings and can create beautiful photographs form an intimate wedding or a grand party. So check out our work and if you love artistic photojournalism, contact us to chat more.
Material Culture // Philadelphia
- Love unique things? This is the place, get married surrounded by textures, antiques and hand crafts from around the world.
Front & Palmer // Philadelphia
- Converted barrel factory. Modern & unique. If you like chandeliers and art this is the place for you. This place is super for uber romantic or ultra modern weddings. One of fave venues of Philadelphia wedding photographers.
Colonial Dames // Phila
- Intimate, romantic, historical venue right in the city. Perfect backdrop for small weddings.
Glen Foerd on the Delaware // North Phila
- Historic Riverfront Mansion with French Country Estate charm.
- Both are amazing locations right in the city and both are perfect for intimate/smaller weddings. The small gardens are beautiful for both ceremonies and outside receptions, the inside of the homes filled with rich history.
The Horticulture Center // Philly
- Absolutely gorgeous modern greenhouse, just beautiful high end feel to the location all around. The venue is grand, perfect for big celebrations as it can accommodate up to 1200 guests. Philadelphia wedding photographers just love this venue.
Bartram’s Garden // Philly
- Lush gardens, history, romantic surroundings.. this place is just perfect for wedding and makes wedding photographer’s heart skip! It was voted best outdoor reception/garden wedding space by BRIDES Philadelphia Magazine.
Hunting Hill Mansion at Ridley Creek State Park // Newtown Square, PA
- English Style Mansion surrounded by wooded area.
Landis Valley Museum // Lancaster PA
- Barn, yes, did we say barn? The most adorable, barn wedding venue with a courtyard for your ceremony and a while old village full of houses, beautiful land and even animals; perfect picturesque setting. It’s affordable and just very cozy!
Brookmere Winery // Bellville, PA
Ridgeland Mansion // Phila, PA
Philadelphia Magic Gardens // Philadelphia PA
- If you looking for a very unique wedding venue, this is your place. It’s a smaller venue, perfect for intimate weddings; but small things can be amazing, this place will give you some of the most beautiful wedding photo backdrops for fun, artful, amazing photographs.
John James Audubon Center at Mill Grove // Audubon PA
- 175 acre sanctuary makes it a perfect setting for a romantic love story.
Glen Foerd on the Delaware // Philadelphia PA
- Amazing venue right on the waterfront by Delaware River, 20 minutes north of Philly. Beautiful grounds for a full or partial outdoor wedding, amazing & lush scenery and beautiful mansion.
Morris House Hotel // Philadelphia PA
- Historic venue right in the center of the city! Perfect for a romantic wedding, with beautiful courtyard garden setting.
The Terrain // Glen Mills, PA // 17 miles out of Philly
- Just oh so rustic, pretty & cozy… just the perfect romantic sophisticated location for laid back elegance. Voted the best not only in PA but one of the top venues in US!
The Cliveden House // Germantown PA
- Another amazing historical site, perfect for outdoor relaxed, rustic, vintage, weddings.
URBN – Urban Outfitters HQ at The Navy Yard // Philadelphia PA
- It’s awesome, such cool location for a wedding, nuff’ said!
Linwood Estate // Carlisle PA
- Rolling Hills, picturesque gardens perfect for that one of a kind high end feeling soiree!
Cairnwood Estate // Bryn Athyn PA // Only about 20 minutes from center city Philla
- Elegant, sophisticated, unique & one of a kind. An architectural masterpiece complete with gardens and lush grounds. Oozes with timeless romance.
Glasbern Inn // Fogelsville PA
- An unique historic hotel & restaurant located on 150 acres, 19th century farm. A perfect retreat for your family & guests.
Ash Mill Farm // Holicong, PA
- If you like country setting and would love an outside ceremony AND reception, this is the place for you. From cozy 50 person weddings to big lawish 250 guest celebrations and you can’t go wrong with amazing country setting, vast grounds and a rustic barn.
Beech Springs Farm // Orrtanna PA
- Non traditional settings for outdoor barn and garden weddings.
Skytop Lodge // Skytop PA
- A luxury retreat in the heart of the Poconos, complete with golf course, hiking, waterfalls and amazing views.
Friedman Farms // Dallas, PA
- Large, rustic barn with rolling hills. The large deck where people can enjoy beautiful views, sunset and lighted creek.
Riverdale Manor // Lancaster, PA
- Historic Manor with lots of options for outdoor or indoor ceremonies & receptions surrounded by amazing views.
Barly Shaf Farm // Holicong, PA // Bucks County
- An estate taken right out of movies with it’s historic elegance. Perfect canvas to plan a wedding of your dreams.
Farm at Eagles Ridge // Lancaster PA
- Barns, historic buildings, rolling hills, perfect for a relaxed & romantic affair.
Country Barn // Lancaster PA
- Rustic, farm to fork catering, beautiful grounds, outside ceremonies, beautiful locations to get ready. Total country, relaxed experience with amazing indoor options in the state of the art barns.
Sweetwater Farm & Grace Winery // Glen Mills PA
- A barn that’s just so elegant, if you like rustic but want to also have elegance, what better place than to combine a farm with a winery. Perfect for up to 140 guests for. Really cool grounds for an outside ceremony too!
Peche at Sherman Mills // Philly, just few blocks from center city.
- Ultra modern, sleek & industrial chic vibe. Big city loft feel for the city folk that truly want to impress in expensive yet non traditional way!
Atrium at Curtis Center // Philly
- Two words; grand & exquisite. A true jaw dropping wow factor.
Pearl S. Buck Estate // Bucks County
- Perfect venue for an outdoor rustic wedding setting, the ceremony site is beautiful, the grounds just amazing.
The Inn at Fernbrook Farms // Chesterfield Township NJ
- Although not in PA but in NJ, just over the border, a location worth mentioning! Another amazing farm like setting, farm to table food, beautiful grounds, amazing outside ceremony setting; perfect for the echo chic & earth conscious bride.
Joseph Amber Inn // North Wales, PA
Water Works // Phila PA
Appleford Estate // Villanova PA
- Premiere Main Line wedding venue.
Lime Spring Farms
Morris Arboretum // Phila PA
- Cute, cozy and yet another amazing natural backdrop to weddings
Historic Shady Lane // Manchester, PA
- Rad place, rad people, amazing greenhouse and property perfectly suited for endless photo possibilities.
Cairnwood Estate // Bucks County north of Philly PA
- High end, French chateau romanticism with lush grounds for that true fairly tale feel.
anything on private estate, backyards or farm, anywhere in Pennsylvania, big soiree or small intimate wedding, we can be there!
WE WANT TO SHOOT IN ALL OF THOSE PLACES, SO IF YOU’RE HAVING A WEDDING IN ANY OF THEM, OR ANY THAT AREN’T LISTED HERE PLEASE CONTACT US & LETS CHAT!